Nothing beats a great striped sweater. They’re cozy, stylish and practical. They’re easy to throw on and the stripes somehow make it look like you tried a lot harder than you actually did (but we won’t tell). There are tons ways to accessorize striped sweaters and compliment them in the best way possible.
- Jewelry. A long tassel necklace, a stone bracelet and sparkly earrings worn separately or together add the perfect amount of glimmer and shine
- Hats. Floppy hats, ball caps and beanies, all can spruce up your look (or hide a bad hair day 😉 )
- Shoes. We loved our leopard booties paired with stripes for a splash of fun or you could even try a pop of color or keep it simple with neutral colors.
- Purse. A pop of color with a crossbody or a chic neutral tote and you’re good to go!
- Vest/Jackets. A quilted vest, trench coat, leather jacket, or fluffy winter jacket flatters stripes in a non-competitive way while also adding extra warmth!
What is your favorite way to wear stripes? Leave a comment below 😄