Were talking all things Spring Break again today, and judging by the title of this post, you know we’re covering destinations ✈️ You first got to narrow it down if you’re going to a cold or warm place. The second main factor to take into account, if you need/want to fly or if you’d rather make a road trip out of it. (Check out our Road Trip series here!) Flying is definitely easier and faster, and although road trips tend to take longer, it leads to some really fun memories! If you want to avoid crowds, if you want to be where everyone’s at, there’s a place for everyone! Here’s a list of some exciting spring break locations:
- Oahu, HI – escape to paradise! Oahu has a plethora of activities for all ages to enjoy – scuba diving, hikes, four-wheeling, horse rides, surfing, paragliding and of course sun tanning.
- Destin, FL – golf courses, boardwalk, waterpark and sandy shores on this panhandle. Family-friendly beaches and Disney is just a 6 hour drive if you wanted to make your way down there for a couple days!
- Gulf Shores, AL – white sandy beaches, Waffle Houses galore, paragliding and of course beach concerts! Plenty of beach houses to share with friends and family alike.
- Grand Canyon, AZ – if you’d rather catch some sun hiking and camping rather than laying on a beach this is the place to go! Endless activities and breath-taking views.
- Los Cabos, Mexico – viva la vida! Indulge in Mexican food, boat excursions, snorkeling, and festive entertainment options. Relax on the beach and let your worries slip away.
- Vail, CO – it’s as if you took a flight over to Germany walking through this town. Plenty of shops, ice skating, snowboarding, snow ball fights and so much more. Enjoyable for all ages alike.
- Park City, UT – besides hitting the beautiful slopes, learn about the areas mining, ski and olympic history, try out dog sledding, walk the streets of the charming downtown!
- Lake Placid, NY – home of the 1980 olympics, with millions of acres of winter activities, it’s a winter sport enthusiasts dream!
- Whistler, Canada – a gorgeous mountain town perfect for snowmobiling, snowshoeing, zipping and tubing. You’ll feel like you stepped into a snow globe!
- Obertauern, Austria – if you’re wanting some European mountain exposure, Austria has some incredible mountains (not to mention amazing food)! Spend an evening in an igloo, try out some night skiing and of course wandering through the enchanting towns.
If you’ve already get this years spring break planned, keep these in mind for next year! Or if you’re open to a spontaneous trip, let us know in the comments below where you want to go!