We understand that you babes are busy with school, jobs, kids, just life in general! I for one am guilty of being lazy . . . hitting snooze 2 or 5 times, holding off to do laundry for a couple weeks and ordering take away a few too many times rather than cooking a fresh meal. It happens🤷🏼♀️
So we gathered some tips for all you lazy girls out there! Those of you who have your life together, carry on with you day.
- Lay out your clothes the night before – throw them on on your way out the door!
- Invest in basic pieces – can easily mix and match multiple ways
- Meal prep for the week on Sunday – protein, carbs, fruits and veggies!
- Pack lunches the night before – snacks, salad, sandwich, drink, etc.
- Curate your 5 minute makeup look – foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, mascara, powder, done!
- Shower the night before and braid damp hair = beach waves the next day
Health & Wellness
- Plan out your weekly workouts – morning walk here, 30 minute class there
- Set a chunk of time each week to pamper yourself – reading, bible study, bubble bath, paint your nails or take a nap!
As you can tell, a little pre-planning ahead of time makes on-the-go life run a little smoother. Do you have any lazy girl hacks to share? Please let us know💕