Hello Pulse Fam!
We hope you are all staying bundled up, it looks like it’s going to be a long winter! A great way to stay warm is by wearing hats. I know some of you out there might be complaining of hat hair and whatnot, but wouldn’t you rather stay warm and not get sick!? I vote for the later.💁🏼♀️ We have gotten so many cute styles of hats in at the shop, we wanted to show you different ways to style them.
- Earrings. They can draw attention to your hat with some sparkly studs✨
- Hair do. Whether you have that’s hair long enough to work with, hair do’s can really add something! A low bun, bouncy curls, braids or even a simple ponytail!💆🏼♀️
- Lipstick. Ooo girl, a pop of red, pink or burgundy lipstick is instantly going to make a your hat pop!💄
- Sunglasses. The winter sun can be seriously bright, especially reflecting off of the snow! Throw some shades on to protect your eyes from the harmful rays and to compliment the various shades of your hat (see what I did there…😎)
- Killer outfit. The best way to style your hats, is to pair them with an outfit that will bring out its color or style nicely. A pretty jacket, a blanket scarf or chunky sweater are some great starters.🧣
Leave a comment below sharing your favorite way to style hats!