Happy Saturday Pulse Babes!
We had such great responses from our previous hacks, we’re back with more!
- De-fuzz sweater with pumice stone or pill shave but NEVER pull by hand.
- Add half cup of distilled white vinegar to final wash cycle to keep jeans from fading in wash!
- Break in shoes by wearing socks & blasting with hot blow dryer.
- A good rule of thumb is a bra is too small if you can’t fit two fingers under band comfortably.
- Remove scratches from leather by rubbing with moisturizer on q-tip until gone!
- BONUS!!! Remove water stains from leather by sprtizing mixture of cold water + vinegar and rub gently.
Hope these come in handy 🙂