Hello Pulse Babes!
As promised, we’re back with more hacks!
- Make your shirts soft by letting them soak in 1 quart water + half cup of salt for 3 days. Wash as normal.
- Restore shine to patent shoes with windex!
- Remove smells (vintage, thrift, etc.) by spritzing one part vodka + two parts water mixture.
- Sprinkle baby powder to remove oil stains from purse!
- Freeze your sweater to stop shedding.
- BONUS!!! If you don’t have time to try on jeans, wrap the waistband around your neck – if the two ends touch together (without overlapping or coming up short) they will most likely fit!
What are some of your clothing hacks!? Leave a comment below and share with the Pulse fam!