Happy Saturday Pulse Babes!
I don’t know about you, but usually I wait until the weekend to tackle my pile of laundry…anyone else guilty!? I gathered 5 hacks that you NEED to know when it comes to taking care of your clothes!
- Get deodorant stains out by rubbing it with a pair of jeans OR apply a mixture of baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and water.
- White wine will remove red wine stains OR pour club soda on stain and blot with towel, then wash and DON’T dry. Repeat until gone!
- Remove sweat stains with lemon juice!
- Spray tights with hairspray to prevent runs.
- Clean dirt off suede by rubbing with stale crust of bread!
There you go! Stay tuned as I will be sharing more tips and tricks in the future 🙂