Thank goodness it’s Friday 🙌🏽
Last fall we went over autumn activities and this winter we wanted to give you all snowday activity ideas! They can be a great way to be productive at home (or be totally lazy), a way to spend time with your kids (if you have them) and even spend some time outdoors if you wanted!
- Go sledding, build a snowman, or even just walk around in the fresh snow covered ground! It can be a great way to get outside and hang out with neighbors, kids, and animals just enjoying the beauty and fun snow can provide!
- Have a movie marathon! Binge watch rom-coms, cheesy holiday movies, or your favorite tv show…no ones going to judge you!
- Get things done that you never seem to have the time to do. Laundry, banking, painting, whatever it may be, do it!
- Craft up some artwork if you have kiddos or if you yourself want to indulge in some painting or DIY decorating!
- Relax. Probably my favorite thing to do on snow days! Sleep in, take a bubble bath, paint your nails, put a face mask on and burn some candles. Take time to fill your cup back up!
There you have it! What are some activities or traditions you partake on snow days??