Changing leaves, cooler temps, & pumpkins galore is a sure sign that fall is upon us! With that, we rounded up a few activities that we think everyone should make time to enjoy this season!
- Pumpkin Patch🎃 – need we say more? We recently took a trip up to Center Grove Orchard to do some apple picking, go for a hayride, attempt the corn maze and of course, choose the perfect pumpkin to carve up later 🙂
- Tailgate🏈 – the highlight of everyones weekend, what we all look forward to! Burgers are flipping, drinks are in hand, bands are playing, crowds are cheering and touchdowns are being made!
- Eating🍎 – weather that be pumpkin bars, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice everything, halloween candy, candy corn, apple pie, apple cider, caramel apples and all those other special fall flavored foods!
- Movies🧛🏻♂️ – Hocus Pocus, Halloweentown, Scream, Harry Potter, It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, Casper, Ghostbusters, Edward Scissorhands, Beetlejuice, The Adams Family, Young Frankenstein . . . the list goes on and on!
- Bonfire🔥 – roasting some mallows, sipping hot cocoa and enjoying good company all while staying warm!
What are some fall activities or traditions you partake in each fall? Let us know below!!