Happy Friday Babes!!
What are your weekend plans? Ours consists of a cozy night in . . . with the fireplace crackling, halloween movies on repeat and a warm salted caramel hot chocolate in hand☕️ We’re wearing our softest turtleneck with our sleek black jeans (launching soon!)- cozy and cute!
But what we’re most excited to share is our delicious salted caramel hot chocolate recipe! Swoon.
- Hot chocolate mix
- Water or milk
- Marshmallow or marshmallow fluff
- Sea Salt
- Warm up mug of water or milk in the microwave for 1 min 30 sec
- Pour hot chocolate packet inside and stir well
- Drizzle caramel into drink and stir well
- Add a dollop of marshmallow or marshmallow fluff on top
- Drizzle caramel on top of marshmallows
- Sprinkle sea salt on top
Voila! Caution as this is a highly addictive drink. Let us know how yours turns out and what your go-to fall drink is in the comments below🤤